Commercial Asphalt Services for Mid-Michigan!
B&E Coating has the best asphalt sealcoating Michigan has to offer to make your pavement more durable, last longer and look like new.
Offering asphalt services in Mid-Michigan, B&E Coatings’ crew of experienced professionals uses the newest, safest materials and application procedures. Our sealants are durable and long-lasting without the use of coal tar by-products which are known to be harmful to the environment. Asphalt sealcoating with Safe Seal® NON coal tar is non-burning, odorless, fast-drying, and most importantly, environmentally friendly. Learn more about Safe Seal®.
Sealing your commercial parking lot provides many benefits and can greatly extend the life of your pavement. When done properly, sealing your asphalt pavement will protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays which causes oxidation, making the pavement dry out and become brittle. It will also protect it from harmful chemicals that deteriorate asphalt.
B&E Coating Services, LLC provides over 18 years of experience in asphalt pavement maintenance procedures, maximizing the life of both commercial and residential blacktop pavements.
Here’s why the B&E Coating Services method of maintaining your pavement with NON coal tar asphalt seal coat is superior:
- Initially, your driveway or parking lot will receive a thorough cleaning with high power little wonder blowers and wire brooms. Some parking lots require skid steer powered broom to insure the pavement will allow the asphalt sealer to adhere properly. This is determined by our vast years of experience in asphalt seal coating.
- Cracks will be sealed with a quality Deery hot rubber product to keep out water and prevent further damage. Hot rubber crack sealer is applied at extremely high temperatures to get deep into the crack. As the rubber cools, it solidifies, but stays flexible so it can expand and contract with the thermal movements of the asphalt.
- Next on a parking lot application, 2 coats of asphalt sealant are applied (spray method) over the entire asphalt area at separate times during the same day, giving it a “rich” flat black appearance. (Sealed pavement should never have a shine or appear to be wet.)
- For residential blacktop driveways, a single heavy coat of asphalt sealant is applied (spray method) over the entire asphalt area the same day, giving it a “rich” flat black appearance. (Sealed pavement should never have a shine or appear to be wet.)
- The sealcoating will seal the porous surface, assisting in further deterioration of the asphalt. Once dried (average of 24 hours), it forms a tough, protective layer that protects your pavement investment from the elements and keeps the surface looking new. It is important to know sealer is not a filler for voids and pits in the pavement.
Sometimes people are misled into believing asphalt sealcoating is only for beautification purposes. Professional grade sealcoating not only beautifies, but is part of an asphalt maintenance plan that extends the life of your asphalt investment by making the surface more resistant to deterioration from gasoline, oil, and chemicals. It also prevents weather-related erosion from natural elements, such as the sun, rain, frost, freezing, and thawing. Research shows for every two dollars you spent today on asphalt maintenance, you will save six dollars down the road in asphalt repaving costs.
We also offer asphalt milling services as an alternative repair method that can be done on any asphalt surface, including parking lots, paved surface repairs, and commercial road repairs. We use a special asphalt milling machine to safely and effectively remove the top layer of asphalt. Apart from asphalt resurfacing, asphalt milling is the fastest way to repair cracks and potholes.
That’s why more and more people in the greater Michigan area are relying on B&E Coating for all their asphalt sealcoating needs! Get started on your asphalt sealcoating job today by calling us at (989) 352-7305 or contact us here to set up a free estimate.